HOSPITALISTS AND NOCTURNISTSCamden, NJ Job ID 0001 Job Type Full Time Shift Day Specialty Physician
Cooper University Hospital is a 635 bed teaching hospital. We are the only tertiary care center and the first Advanced Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center in Southern New Jersey. We employ more than 900 physicians and 325 trainees in all medical and surgical specialties. Cooper University Hospital has its own on-campus medical school, the Cooper Medical School of Rowan University. The Cooper Health System maintains multiple partnerships with local and national institutions, including the MD Anderson Cancer Center.
The Division of Hospital Medicine of Cooper University Hospital seeks motivated physicians to join a dynamic team of 130 physicians and 35 Advanced Practice Providers at 14 locations in Southern New Jersey.
- Full-time or part-time Hospitalist positions at our main campus and growing Community Hospital Programs
- Day or night shifts available
- Flexible scheduling
- Teaching opportunities with residents and medical students
- Emphasis on patient experience, quality and safety
- Secure employment with low physician turnover
- Potential for career advancement in administrative, utilization review, quality or educational roles
- On-site parking
Must be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine.
If interested in learning more about physician opportunities within hospital medicine, please email
Amy Welde at Welde-Amy@cooperhealth.edu