RADIOLOGISTCamden, NJ Job ID 0002 Job Type Full Time Shift Day Specialty Physician
Cooper University Hospital is a level one trauma center and a 635 bed University Hospital. We are the only tertiary care center and the first Advanced Certified Comprehensive Stroke Unit in Southern New Jersey. We employ more than 900 physicians and 325 trainees in all medical and surgical specialties. Cooper University Hospital has its own on-campus medical school, the Cooper Medical School of Rowan University (CMSRU). Academic Appointments are available to all physicians at the Instructor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine levels at CMSRU.
Cooper University Health Care is seeking to add radiologists to its rapidly growing Department of Radiology. We are looking for qualified individuals in the following divisions:
- Body Imaging
- Breast Imaging
- Cardiothoracic Imaging
The department currently has thirty-four physicians and twenty residents. Cooper University Health Care is an AA/EO Employer with a commitment to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff.
- Full-time or Part-time positions
- No night shifts required.
- Teaching opportunities with residents and medical students
- Emphasis on patient experience, quality and safety
- Home workstations supplied
- Secure employment with low physician turnover
- Potential for career advancement in administrative, utilization review, quality or educational roles
- On-site parking
Must be Board Certified/Eligible
In interested in leaerning more about physician opportunities within Radiology, forward their resume to Latrecia Williams at Williams-Latrecia@CooperHealth.edu