REG CARDIAC SONOGRAPHER - HEART Cardio 900 Cen Bld 2Apply Job ID 45304 Job Status Full Time Shift 1
More information about this job:
- Obtains 2D echocardiograms with color and Spectral Doppler at ambulatory sites
- Performs stress echo alongside physician
- Full understanding of Strain and Tissue Doppler
- Contrast and /or bubble study completed when necessary along with IV insertion
- Experience working with McKesson for reporting purposes.
- Experience working on Philips echo machines ex: CX50, IE33
Scheduled Days / Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm;
Some higher education other than High School Preferred.
Preferably 3-5 years experience in echo including 2D Doppler, Color Doppler and TEE.
RDCS or RCS, Filing, data entry into the computer, answering phones and giving reports to physicians.
Required License/Certifications/ Registration:
ARDMS or CCI and current BLS/CPR certification through the American Heart Association
IV certification ( if not certified upon hiring, will have 3 months to complete.)