MRI Technologist PRNVoorhees Township, NJ Job ID 67672 Job Type Per Diem Shift Day Specialty Radiology
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to its employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
- Interviews and screen patients prior to MRI procedures to ensure there are no safety concerns/contraindication.
- Performs MRI procedures following the protocols established by the Radiologists.
- Maintains work area: Reports maintenance issues for equipment, monitors supplies and deficiencies.
- Adheres to all Infection Prevention prolicies, utilizing the appropriate PPE needed.
- Maintains licensure and BLS.
- Stays current and participates departmental training offered.
- Demonstrates courteous behavior, positive attitude, etc. through polite communication with all co- workers/customers.
- Understands and appreciates the need to provide good customer service, both internal and external.
- Participates in clinical activities (i.e. assists with patient flow/care).
- Remains compliant of timekeeping rules: Avoids early, late and unauthorized entries. Adheres to Departmental procedures, fulfills compliance with life safety, fire and hazardous waste, Radiation Safety, and Infection Prevention requirements.
- Attends staff meetings and reviews daily huddles to keep current on department communications.
General, Trauma and ED;
Experience with Breast desired but not necessary
Graduate of AMA Approved Radiologic Technologist Program.
Must be enrolled in a qualified MRI Program
Current ARRT License (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists);
Current BLS Certification (Basic Life Support) completed by the American Heart Association
Scheduled Days / Hours: Sat 9a-6p;
ARRT Board Certified in Magnetic Resonance Imaging preferred. If not at the time of hire, within 12 months of employment.
With the help of Cooper, I have obtained my Epic Certification as well as my Masters in Business Administration. Cooper has really been supportive and really helpful in helping me to develop professionally and personally they really believe in a strong work-life balance.
What Inspires Us
Every member of Team Cooper has their own unique story to tell about what inspires them to be with Cooper. Some were kind enough to share them with us.
- radiologist Camden, NJ
- crna - $60k sign on bonus Camden, NJ
- ekg/phleb tech Camden, NJ
- crna - $60k sign on bonus Camden, NJ
- nuc med technologist prn Camden, NJ
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Cooper in the Community We take our role in the community very seriously. With a mission to serve, to heal and to educate, the Cooper Community Health Outreach Team provides several health education programs, presentations and consultations.
Benefits We offer a wide range of benefits to ensure that our staff have everything they need to succeed both at work and at home.
Awards and Designations Cooper University Health Care is recognized by many independent, national organizations for our standards of quality, excellence and safety..
Military and Veterans Cooper is proud to employ veterans and active military from every branch of the armed services as part of our Cooper team. Their contributions to our organization, our community, and our patients are highly valued and appreciated.
Education Achieve your academic and professional goals here at Cooper, one of the nation’s top choices for medical, nursing, and allied health professionals.
Nursing At Cooper, teamwork, respect and professional development are in our DNA. Be part of our team and on the forefront of innovation at the area’s leading academic health system. A Cooper nurse is ready to learn, ready to teach, and above all – ready first.