PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PRN-SALEMApply Job ID 57366 Job Type Per Diem Shift Day Specialty Physician Assistant
PER DIEM SALEM POSITION (APN OR PA):
Short Description: Per Diem Emergency Department Position
Memorial Hospital, Salem, New Jersey
Description: See Below
- A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant looking to serve patients in a busy rural emergency department
- Per Diem Commitment: 2 weekend shifts in six weeks
- Shift Type/Hours: Per diem, 10a-10p
- Provide care to a variety of common urgent and non-urgent health conditions for all ages Experience must include ability to independently perform common minor procedures including suturing, draining abscesses, interpreting x-rays, etc.
- Qualifications include a minimum of 2 years of experience as an APN or Physician Assistant in the emergency department setting
- Ability to function autonomously, ability to assess acuity of patients, to diagnose and treat common minor illnesses/conditions such as URI, UTI, sprains and strains, back pain, lacerations, abscesses, acute pain conditions, etc.
- Must be board certified and licensed to practice in the state of New Jersey
- Licensed as FNP or Physician Assistant
- Degree Required: Master’s in Nursing/Physician Assistant Degree
- Required License/Certifications/ Registration:
- NJ Physician Assistant Or Family Advanced Practice Nurse Licensed.
- Current NJ-BLS/ACLS/PALS Certification
- NCCPA certification is required.