DATA ANALYST SUPPLY CHAINApply Job ID 60521 Job Type Full Time Shift Day Specialty Warehouse/Supply Chain
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
- Responsible for identifying and tracking resource consumption, consignment agreements.
- Utilizes internal and external data sources to supply information to Supply Chain Leadership.
- Provides MMIS data cleansing and assures data and pricing accuracy and integrity.
- Maintain the item master and utilize resources such as GPO contracts, buyer interaction and GHX.
- Plays a major role in the scheduled MMIS data conversion from McKesson to Lawson.
- Works with Supply Chain Leadership to Identifiy cost savings opportunities.
- Assures the efficient interaction between the current MMIS and other hospital information systems.
- Provides outstanding service excellence and contributes to the organization’s mission of utilizing information technology to provide efficient use of health care resources, and quality patient care.
- Develops cycle counts for inventory locations and participates in the annual inventory process.
- Analyzes, researches, and reconciles hospital, ambulatory offices, and Distribution Center inventories.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for inventory re-order points for shortages, overages, or other issues.
- Update weekly and ad-hoc reporting to ensure accuracy of inventory, costs, destination, or other customer needs.
- Partner with other Supply Chain team members and leadership to investigate problems and develop solutions to maintain an efficient supply chain.
- Maintain the electronic inventory control management system by addition of PAR locations, reviewing utilization and making suggestions to management on changes to PAR inventories, monitoring product usage to identify overstock issues, waste, or abuse.
- Investigates inventory discrepancies to determine the cause of the discrepancy, documents the cause and works with Supply Chain and/or end-users to prevent issues from recurring
- Responsible for identifying and removing and/or returning recalled consumable patient supply items and properly reporting action taken to Supply Chain Administration
Minimum of (3) years prior experience in a health care setting. Understanding of Hospital Supply Chain processes. Previous MMIS experience a plus. Analytical ability to identify, assess, measure, report on and resolve workflow problems affecting Supply Chain expenses and throughput.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, or related field preferred
Equivalent related experience will be considered.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written/oral communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with diverse groups including colleagues, managers, medical staff.
- Aility to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to acquire and assimilate new knowledge and skills quickly. (EPIC, PMM, Lawson systems).
- Ability to develop new strategies for optimal workflows.
- Ability to affect change and collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient Supply Chain results.
- Understands inter-workings of supply chain activities
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and the ability to drive consensus
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-resolution skills
- Ability to interact and manage relationships with vendors
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience managing workloads with several overlapping deadlines and a variety of tasks
- Utilization of resources to generate effective solutions based on available information
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and tight deadlines and take ownership and accountability for issue resolution
- Strong organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrates high integrity, behaves ethically, and follows through on commitments
- Ability to maintain focus in a busy medical environment and manage independent workloads with shifting priorities
- Comfortable in a supporting role, taking direction from and working closely with a supervisor on a regular basis
- Quick thinker, and problem-solver, able to take the lead on smaller tactical projects as they relate to larger cross-functional team initiative.
Scheduled Days / Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm