MEDICAL PRACTICE ASST - Family Medicine Haddon HeightsApply Job ID 41303 Job Status Full Time Shift 1
More information about this job:
A nonexempt position responsible for performing a variety of duties in various ambulatory settings, including primary, multi-specialty, specialty practices.
May be involved in both the clinical and administrative areas including assisting providers with
patient care, and handling clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
Provides information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the clinical services.
Maintains working knowledge of regulatory standards and is accountable to sustain these standards in daily operations.
Clinical direction, oversight and competency review is provided by medical providers and
ambulatory professional development team in coordination with office management
Scheduled Days / Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
License (or Certification):American Heart Association BLS certification is required;
Current documentation of a national certification for the registered medical assistant (RMA), National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA), or for the certified medical assistant (CMA) is required.
- Minimum one year of recent experience working in a medical facility as a medical assistant and/or documented evidence of externship completed in a medical office.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG), vital signs, venipuncture, capillary, and injection experience.
- Epic experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, written/verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated performance of excellent customer service skills.