PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PRN - Urgent Care CinnamApply Job ID 57343 Job Type Per Diem Shift Day Specialty Physician Assistant
Job Description: Advanced Practice Provider (APP), Cooper University Health Care
Per Diem Urgent Care (APN or PA):
Short Description: Per Diem Urgent Care Position
Cherry Hill, NJ, Audubon, NJ & Cinnaminson, NJ
Description: See Below
- A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant looking to serve patients in a busy urgent care setting.
- Per Diem Commitment: Must commit to two weekend shifts in six weeks
- Shift Type/Hours: Per diem, Monday-Friday 8a-8p or 12-8p; Weekends 9a-5p
- Qualifications include a minimum of 2 years of experience as an APN or Physician Assistant in the urgent care or fast track ED setting.
- Provide care to a variety of common urgent and non-urgent health conditions for all ages. Experience must include ability to independently perform common minor procedures including suturing, draining abscesses, interpreting x-rays, etc.
- Ability to function autonomously, ability to assess acuity of patients, to diagnose and treat common minor illnesses/conditions such as URI, UTI, sprains and strains, back pain, lacerations, abscesses, acute pain conditions, etc.
- Must be board certified and licensed to practice in the state of New Jersey
Licensed as FNP or Physician Assistant
Degree Required: Master’s in Nursing/Physician Assistant Degree
Required License/Certifications/ Registration:
NJ Physician Assistant Or Family Advanced Practice Nurse Licensed.
Current NJ-BLS Certification
NCCPA certification is required for PAs.