Advanced Practice Provider - Urgent CareCinnaminson, NJ Job ID 62681 Job Type Part Time Shift Day Specialty Physician Assistant
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
JOB DESCRIPTION- for Part Time Weekend Position APN/PA at Cooper Urgent Care
- A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant looking to serve patients in a busy urgent care setting.
- Shift Type/Hours: Part Time, Weekends. Work three out of four weekends per month. Weekend hours are 9a-5p.
- Qualifications include a minimum of 2 years of experience as an APN or Physician Assistant in the urgent care or fast track ED setting.
- Provide care to a variety of common urgent and non-urgent health conditions for all ages. Experience must include ability to independently perform common minor procedures including suturing, draining abscesses, interpreting x-rays, etc.
- Ability to function autonomously, ability to assess acuity of patients, to diagnose and treat common minor illnesses/conditions such as URI, UTI, sprains and strains, back pain, lacerations, abscesses, acute pain conditions, etc.
- Must be board certified and licensed to practice in the state of New Jersey
A minimum of 2 years of experience as an APN or Physician Assistant in the urgent care or fast track ED setting.
Education: Master's Nursing or Physician Assistant
Scheduled Days / Hours: Must work three out of four weekends per month. One summer and one winter holiday (may not fall on a weekend day)