ADVANCED PRACTICE NURSE PRN - Urgent CareApply Job ID 58629 Job Type Per Diem Shift Day Specialty Nurse Practitioner
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
JOB DESCRIPTION- OUTPATIENT /URGENT CARE
Per Diem Urgent Care (APN or PA):
Short Description: Per Diem Urgent Care Position
Cherry Hill, NJ, Audubon, NJ & Cinnaminson, NJ
Description: See Below
- A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant looking to serve patients in a busy urgent care setting.
- Per Diem Commitment: Must commit to two weekend shifts in six weeks
- Shift Type/Hours: Per diem, Monday-Friday 8a-8p or 12-8p; Weekends 9a-5p
- Qualifications include a minimum of 2 years of experience as an APN or Physician Assistant in the urgent care or fast track ED setting.
- Provide care to a variety of common urgent and non-urgent health conditions for all ages. Experience must include ability to independently perform common minor procedures including suturing, draining abscesses, interpreting x-rays, etc.
- Ability to function autonomously, ability to assess acuity of patients, to diagnose and treat common minor illnesses/conditions such as URI, UTI, sprains and strains, back pain, lacerations, abscesses, acute pain conditions, etc.
- Must be board certified and licensed to practice in the state of New Jersey
Licensed as FNP or Physician Assistant
Degree Required: Master’s in Nursing/Physician Assistant Degree
Required License/Certifications/ Registration:
NJ Physician Assistant Or Family Advanced Practice Nurse Licensed.
Current NJ-BLS Certification
NCCPA certification is required for PAs.