PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT - EMERG MED Urgent Care
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Cooper’s mission is to serve, to heal, to educate and nobody brings this to life more than our Advanced Practice Nurses. Our APNs are integral in diagnosing and treating patients as well as educating them on how to live healthily with their conditions. You’ll need to be a self-starter who stays up-to-date on advancements in your field and be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Level: Senior
- Travel: Possible Local
What makes a successful Advanced Practice Nurse at Cooper? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Collaborative 7
- Communicator 10
- Compassionate 8
- Team Player 7
- Efficient 8
- Quick-thinking 7
- Good Listener
Medical • Dental • Vision
Health & Wellness Programs
Paid Time off
Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA)
Cafeteria, Food Kiosk & Onsite Restaurant
Close to shopping
Close to public transportation
Close to restaurants & entertainment
More information about this job:
The Physician Assistant or Advanced Practice Nurse is a skilled person, qualified academic and clinical education to provide for patient services.
Part TimeUrgent Care Position at Cherry Hill, NJ
- A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant looking to serve patients in a busy urgent care setting.
- Part time Commitment: Must commit to two weekend shifts in six weeks
- Shift Type/Hours: Part time, Monday-Friday 8a-8p, Weekends 9a-5p
- Qualifications include a minimum of 2 years of experience as an APN or Physician Assistant in the urgent care or fast track ED setting.
- Provide care to a variety of common urgent and non-urgent health conditions for all ages. Experience must include ability to independently perform common minor procedures including suturing, draining abscesses, interpreting x-rays, etc.
- Ability to function autonomously, ability to assess acuity of patients, to diagnose and treat common minor illnesses/conditions such as URI, UTI, sprains and strains, back pain, lacerations, abscesses, acute pain conditions, etc.
- Must be board certified and licensed to practice in the state of New Jersey
Licensed as FNP or Physician Assistant
Degree Required: Master’s in Nursing/Physician Assistant Degree
Required License/Certifications/ Registration:
NJ Physician Assistant Or Family Advanced Practice Nurse Licensed.
Current NJ-BLS/ACLS Certification
NCCPA certification is required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- PATIENT SERVICES REP II PRN - Ambulatory Serv 1 Cooper Plaza Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- PATIENT SERVICES REP - 1935 East Route 70 Cherry Hill Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- PATIENT SERVICES REP - Ambulatory Serv 1 Cooper Plaza Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Search for transfer and advancement opportunities within the organization.Login