RESEARCH ASSISTANT II - CRI OB Research 3 CooperApply Job ID 43324 Job Status Part Time Shift 1
More information about this job:
Research Assistant needed to support pregnancy and cancer registry.
Assists the Principal Investigator and other members of the research team with preparation of IRB protocols, consent forms, and collection of requested records from physician offices for enrolled patients.
- Independent worker who is detail oriented and organized person to assist in patient enrollment and oversight of various research projects generated by patient data.
- Additionally, being responsible in following IRB rules and regulations throughout position; requesting records from various doctors’ offices on an organized schedule, and entering certain data points as received.
- For a limited time, track specimen shipments and bring to freezer for storage.
- Completes and maintains all study documents as required.
- Accountable for adherence to all policies and procedures as well as maintaining up to date knowledge regarding protocol specifics and modifications using current GCP, IRB, FDA and ICH guidelines.
- Assists the Principal Investigator and other members of the research team with preparation of IRB protocols, consent forms, and collection of requested records from physician offices for enrolled patients.
Scheduled Days / Hours: flex
2+ years research experience.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred and or nursing or oncology background.
Required License/Certifications/ Registration: CRA/ACRP preferred but not required.
Other Qualifications: Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word