REGISTERED NURSE - Operating RoomApply Job ID 38935 Job Status Full Time Shift 1
More information about this job:
COOPER UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL’S SURGICAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT IS EXPANDING AND WE WANT YOU!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED OPERATING ROOM NURSES ONLY
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE, FULL-TIME, PART-TIME AND PER DIEM
Why Work at Cooper?
- We are South Jersey’s only Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma center, the ORs at Cooper see some of the most complex surgical cases.
- Our team of providers operate in state-of-the-art facilities, utilizing the latest technology to aid in various surgical procedures.
- The new operating rooms, particularly the rooms that are designed for robotic surgery, provide the most advanced and highest quality surgical procedures our patients.
- We average around 60 surgeries a day
- Cooper has seen steady growth in surgical services over the past five years.
- To meet growing demand, earlier this year we opened new state-of-art operating suites for a total of 25 ORs. Additional suites will also be opening soon!
Think you would be a great addition to our team? Apply to requistion number 38935 to be considered.
PLEASE ALSO FEEL FREE TO REFER A FRIEND!
Graduate of NLN accredited School of Nursing.
Current NJ-RN License (Registered Nurse).
Current NJ-BLS Certification(Basic Life Support)