REGISTERED NURSE - Cardiac Cath LabApply Job ID 45631 Job Status Part Time Shift 1
More information about this job:
The Registered Nurse is a professional care-giver who, as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and who supervises and provides care to these patients utilizing the nursing process including the therapeutic use of self.
- Follows established policies and procedures.
- Communicates openly with internal customers and supervisors
- Provides excellent customer service interfacing well with all levels of staff, management and physicians
- Evaluates patients, implements and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications utilizing the nursing process
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
Scheduled Days / Hours:Part time days; Monday - Friday.
Education: Graduate of NLN accredited School of Nursing - Bachelor Degree preferred.
License/Certifications/Registration:Current NJ-RN License (Registered Nurse); Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers); certain specialties may require advanced certification (i.e. ACLS, NALS, PALS)