RECRUITER PRNApply Job ID 62800 Job Type Per Diem Shift Day Specialty Human Resources
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to its employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
- Primarily candidate focused
- Performs sourcing and screening for agreed upon requisitions
- Demonstrates expertise with all social media, marketing, recruiting tools, technologies, sites etc
- Builds relationships with all prospective candidate producing programs including schools, programs, etc.
- Responsible for all posting/marketing to Social network/recruiting sites , TMP and Job Boards
- Sources and pre-screens for all assigned requisitions
- Screens, Phone Screens, Text Recruits, Video interviews to uncover qualified interested candidates
- Pipelines candidates for future opportunities
- Dispositions candidates not selected post pre-screening step where recruiter was involved.
- Guide candidates through the hiring process, keeping all parties informed at all stages of the process by initiating clear and timely communication.
- Use behavioral based interview techniques to evaluate and recommend candidates for selection
- Must possess strong customer service and communication skills to deal with all levels of employees.
- Individual is able to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and dependable. Individual is the first point of contact for the department.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Consultant, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and evaluation
- Familiarity with job boards, resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience interviewing candidates and organizing skills assessment centers
- Knowledge of labor legislation
HS Diploma; Associate Degree preferred or Certification Program
Scheduled Days / Hours: M-F 8a- 4:30P