OR BOARD SECRETARY PRNApply Job ID 61807 Job Type Per Diem Shift Day Specialty Nursing/Clinical Support
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
- The individual in this position are significant members of the Physician and RN Board
- Runner team responsible for the daily functioning of the OR schedule.
- These individual are so interdependent that their respective performances impact thepatient flow throughout the Perioperative Division.
- Continuously informs appropriate individuals when delays or situations occur in the OR and assists with manipulating the daily schedule to fill voids in prime time surgical hours in the most cost effective methods.
- One to two years’ experience in a clinical environment, preferably in a hospital surgical area or surgical center setting.
- Advanced knowledge of procedural terminology.
- Effective communication abilities for verbal and non-verbal interaction with varied levels of Cooper University Hospital’s employees.
- Strong organizational skills needed to initiate operational changes from the Anesthesia Physician Board Runner of the daily OR schedule when surgical service and volume dictate amendments to the patient throughput.
High School Diploma or Equivalent required.