Nursing Associate – Hiring Event - CAS Constant Attendance SitterApply Job ID 46240 Job Status Full Time Shift 1
More information about this job:
Cooper University Health Care is hosting a HIRING EVENT!
(Invitation Only Event)
Please apply to job # 46240
Exciting Career Opportunities for NURSE ASSOCIATE!
Full-Time, Part-Time and Per Diem-All Shifts
- Assists the Registered Nurse in providing direct, indirect, and non-patient care responsibilities.
- Contribute to quality patient care by serving as a significant member of the health care team.
- Responsible for the collection of laboratory specimens.
- May perform clerical support for the patient care unit.
Education:High School Diploma or equivalent - required.
Experience: Acute Care experience preferred previous hospital experience. MST (Multi Skilled Technician) training, or enrollment in an accredited Nursing program, or certified nurse’s aide training preferred.
License/Certifications:BLS issued by the American Heart Association. Certified Nurse Associate Certification preferred or currently enrolled in an accredited Nursing program.
In order to attend Cooper’s Nurse Associate Hiring Event you must apply online, be pre-screened and pre-registered by a member of Cooper's Talent Acquisition team.
If you are invited to attend the Hiring Event, please bring the following items:
- High school diploma or GED
- BLS from American Heart Association