LEAD APPLICATION ANALYST - Epic Inpatient - Information TechnologyApply Job ID 46388 Job Status Full Time Shift 1
More information about this job:
- Provides guidance and leadership to the team of analysts.
- Develop a high performing culture within the team.
- Provide support to staff to enable delivery on work plans.
- Along with the Manager set performance objectives.
- Demonstrates sound and logical problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated to identify and resolve issues, and in advancing personal knowledge.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage of an analyst team, developing appropriate methodologies, preparation of weekly reports and to provide technical supervision of questions of analysis to data analysts.
- Coordinate the work of data analysts to ensure a timely issuance of products reviewed by other analysts.
- Responsible for enhancing, supporting, and maintaining applications within the Cooper Health system.
- Analyze system requirements and determine system functional specifications
- Gather requirements, provide fit gap analysis and create effective technical solutions for the business needs.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related technical field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or related experience.
Experience in Healthcare IT preferred.
Demonstrated ability to effectively implement and supervise projects and personnel required.
Certification in applicable application or system is strongly preferred.