DIRECTOR BUSINESS INSIGHTS & ANALYTICS - Enterprise AnalyticsApply Job ID 40561 Job Status Full Time Shift 1
More information about this job:
This role will lead efforts to develop and operationalize our enterprise data and analytical capabilities with the goal of supporting the realization of a culture of data-driven decision making. The Director of Enterprise Analytics will be responsible for driving the design, development and ongoing enrichment of analytical insights and information for the various business units within the Cooper University Health System. He/she will be someone who enjoys to leverage on data to research and answer complex business questions. With minimal supervision, the incumbent will collaborate with various stakeholders to synthesize and derive insights and information with practical value to existing business challenges.
The successful candidate will need to be a self-motivated entrepreneurial individual who can easily function in a high-demand and results-driven environment. He /she will need to think strategically, harness innovation and foster creativity to run complex operations and deliver solutions. The incumbent must have strong analytical and communication skills with a passion for using data to drive strategic and operational decision-making.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field is required (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math). An advanced degree is highly desired (MSc /MBA)
- 8+ years of working experience in business analytics or similar role in a data-centric business environment, preferably within the healthcare industry
- Experience interacting with business leaders to understand, anticipate and fulfil their requirements for information and analytical insights
- Strong client engagement skills with the ability to translate strategic and operational challenges into analytical projects and actions that are solution-driven
- Comfortable, experienced and accomplished at working with senior leaders and able to push back in a professional and diplomatic way
- Confident and easy-going personality; organizationally savvy in understanding the political climate and how to navigate obstacles and politics
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex analytical results into actionable and easy-to-understand recommendations
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and provide leadership in a an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Profound knowledge of Tableau and other visualization platforms (Qlik, Power BI, etc.) and other analytical tools (SQL, SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with experience in the applying advanced analytics and reporting techniques to solve business problems