CRNA - ANESTHE Anesthe 1 Cooper
More information about this job:
CRNA EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We have full-time, part-time and PRN openings available!
Team of 70 Full Time CRNA’s work in a collaborative practice with Anesthesiologists to:
- Developing and implementing an anesthetic plan.
- Selecting and initiate planned anesthetic technique (general, regional, local anesthesia and intravenous sedation).
- Selecting, obtaining, or administering the anesthetics, accessory drugs, and fluids necessary to manage & maintain physiologic homeostasis, and to correct abnormal responses to the anesthesia/ surgery.
- Selecting, applying, or inserting appropriate noninvasive and invasive monitoring modalities for collecting and interpreting patient physiological data.
- Managing patient's airway and pulmonary status (endotracheal intubation, mechanical ventilation, pharmacological support, respiratory therapy & extubation).
- Managing emergence and recovery from anesthesia.
- Provide relief from pain and anesthesia side effects, or to prevent or manage complications.
- Ordering, initiating or modifying pain relief therapy, through the utilization of drugs, regional anesthetic techniques, or other accepted pain relief modalities.
- Responding to Codes & Trauma Alerts by providing airway management, administration of emergency fluids or drugs, or using basic or advanced cardiac life support techniques.
Anesthetic Locations covered: 28-bed Main Operating Room with 75-90 average daily caseload, 9 outside sites (OB, GI, EP Lab, Neuro Interventional, Bronch, Pain, IR, MRI, PAT Clinic, Trauma Alert responses), 4 –rooms at Cooper Digestive Health Center in Mt. Laurel & 5-rooms at Cooper Surgery Center in Voorhees.
Opportunities for professional career development: participation in QA, PI Committee, M&M, Cost Savings Initiatives, Regulatory Compliance, Survey Readiness, and Education.
Board Certified as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Current, valid State of New Jersey RN
Current, valid State of New Jersey APN license
Current, valid re-certification from Council of Recertification of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA)
Current, valid DEA license
Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
Scheduled Days / Hours: Full-Time 8; License (or Certification):NJ-APN Required