Clinical Director - Trauma Surgical ICUCamden, NJ Job ID 65276 Job Type Full Time Shift Day Specialty Leadership & Non-Direct Patient Care
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
Direct responsibility for the daily operations of assigned department(s); including but not limited to: oversight of daily Clinical operations, recruitment, retention, compliance with policies and procedures, support ongoing education of staff and budget responsibility of unit/department.
- Directs and coordinates effective operations of the unit/department with 24/7 responsibility to ensure continuity of care and oversight of other management functions.
- Directs and coordinates quality efforts of the unit/department to align with organizational goals. Ensures delivery of quality patient care and interdepartmental collaboration of best practices.
- Responsible for overseeing the departmental budget to ensure financial accountability for cost effective/efficient provision of care.
- Responsible for supporting a healthy work environment which engages staff and supports professional growth and development.
- Facilitates ongoing education and ensures clinical competency of nursing personnel compliance with organizational policies, procedures and practice guidelines.
- Responsible for interviewing and onboarding clinical staff.
- Responsible for coordinating with the AVP of Nursing Operations clinical departmental needs according to administrative and patient care guidelines.
- Ensures patient data and medical records are maintained in confidential manner.
- Responsible for patient experience, service recovery and staff engagement.
3-5 years of leadership experience preferred
Bachelor Degree nursing is required; Master's is preferred
Scheduled Days / Hours: Monday-Friday flex; full time