APPLICATIONS ANALYST II - EPIC Client Systems AdministratorApply Job ID 49920 Job Type Full Time Shift Day
Epic Client Systems Administrator will provide enterprise-level support for a large Epic implementation
The ideal candidate will have at least three years demonstrated experience supporting Windows-based systems and/or Epic applications
Responsibilities include system builds, updates, upgrades, and maintenance for Cooper Health' s current implementation of Epic Print Services, Epic Interconnect, Epic WebBlob, Epic Hyperspace Web, Epic Clarity Console, Epic MyChart/MyChart Mobile, Epic Sure Scripts, Epic Care Link, Epic Care Everywhere, Epic Rover, Epic Haiku, Epic Canto, and Epic Business Continuity Application
The position requires excellent skills in the area of planning, installation, configuration, analysis, troubleshooting, proactive problem management, monitoring, backup, recovery, capacity management, performance management, automation, and preventive maintenance of Epic Client systems supporting a large Epic environment.
- Implement new systems, enhance and/or upgrade existing systems, system optimization, new feature/function implementation
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and implements system and process changes.
- Acts as the application subject matter expert (SME) when assigned to project teams.
- Ensure system changes follow change management procedures and protocols.
- Works with cross functional teams and Cooper clients by providing education on system functionality, and configuration of new tools to increase end user productivity within the application.
- Consistently meets project deadlines and goes the extra mile to ensure dates are met.
- Serves as a liaison between end users, subject matter experts and technical support.
- Monitors interfaces with external systems
- Creates ad hoc reports per user specifications
- QA/triage ticket
- Develops, plans and executes testing for supported applications
- Creates and maintains test scripts in support of new installations, projects, and/or system updates.
Maintains support documentation, service desk routing, and knowledge base entries. Communicates all necessary application changes, enhancements, and procedures to all necessary internal department teams
Documents and revises system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards
Scheduled Days / Hours: M-F 8:30 - 5:00;
5 years of relevant application business experience required in lieu of Bachelors’ Degree.