APPLICATIONS ANALYST II - AMBULATORYApply Job ID 56800 Job Type Full Time Shift Day Specialty Information Technology
Epic Ambulatory or other Epic Clinical Certification preferred but not required. Informatics or strong computer skill preferred. Clinical experience a plus.
Responsible for enhancing, supporting, and maintaining an application within the Cooper Health System. Coordinates the analysis, development of new functionality, testing and implementing scheduled vendor releases and system upgrades, and fixing system defects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement new systems, enhance and/or upgrade existing systems, system optimization, new feature/function implementation
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and implements system and process changes.
- Acts as the application subject matter expert (SME) when assigned to project teams.
- Ensure system changes follow change management procedures and protocols.
- Works with cross functional teams and Cooper clients by providing education on system functionality, and configuration of new tools to increase end user productivity within the application.
- Consistently meets project deadlines and goes the extra mile to ensure dates are met.
- Serves as a liaison between end users, subject matter experts and technical support
- Provides on-call support 24/7
- Monitors queues, event logs and brokers and performs maintenance as required
- Monitors interfaces with external systems
- Creates ad hoc reports per user specifications
- QA/triage tickets
- Develops, plans and executes testing for supported applications
- Creates and maintains test scripts in support of new installations, projects, and/or system updates.
- Maintains support documentation, service desk routing, and knowledge base entries. Communicates all necessary application changes, enhancements, and procedures to all necessary internal department teams.
- Documents and revises system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards
Scheduled Days / Hours: M-F, 8-4:30; Education:ASSOCIATE Required
BS preferred. 3-5 years exp required.