ADVANCED PRACTICE NURSE PRN - Advanced Practice Nurse
Camden, New Jersey
Cooper’s mission is to serve, to heal, to educate and nobody brings this to life more than our Advanced Practice Nurses. Our APNs are integral in diagnosing and treating patients as well as educating them on how to live healthily with their conditions. You’ll need to be a self-starter who stays up-to-date on advancements in your field and be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Level: Senior
- Travel: Possible Local
What makes a successful Advanced Practice Nurse at Cooper? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Collaborative 7
- Communicator 10
- Compassionate 8
- Team Player 7
- Efficient 8
- Quick-thinking 7
- Good Listener
Medical • Dental • Vision
Health & Wellness Programs
Paid Time off
Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA)
Cafeteria, Food Kiosk & Onsite Restaurant
Close to shopping
Close to public transportation
Close to restaurants & entertainment
More information about this job:
Responsibilities will include:
- Assessment and diagnosis of patients referred to the critical care consultation service
- Resuscitation management of critically ill patients
- Performance of indicated bedside procedures
- Participation in critical care service daily rounds in frontline clinician capacity
- Consultation with other members of the health care team
- Patient and staff education
- Participation in clinical research initiatives
Successful applicants will have appropriate APN or PA academic training, be able to obtain a license to practice in New Jersey, and be willing to receive mentorship in the practice of critical care medicine."
Scheduled Days/Hours: Per Diem - rotating.
Education: MASTER’S (Nursing or Physician Assistant) is required.
License/Certifications: New Jersey APN license or New Jersey PA license is required; Board certified as an Acute Care APN; American Heart Association BLS & ACLS certifications.